好吧,现在是连大烫门一起几乎什么都吃一点的屑苟。

alien stage/milgram/硬核一中 狂热中。牢子吃的很杂当心不要被我创到。我是till/梶山风汰厨嗯。

【DF!帕版】Stronger Than You(自编填词)

*部分取自DisBlievef/全然不信台词√.

*打骨兄弟tag是私心((如果冒犯了请跟俺说俺会删掉

*耗时两天半进行了一个俺非常喜欢的一首UT同人曲的词的填【中英双语】(?)

*制作过程堪称艰辛(尤其是英文押韵)…

*原曲特别好听我强推❤ !!!!!



Stronger Than YouDisBlievef!Papyrus

                                  填词/by 听匀 

HURMAN.

人类


ALLOW ME TO TELL YOU ABOUT SOME VERY COMPLEX FEELINGS.

请容我向你描述一种十分复杂的感情


FEELINGS LIKE…

那感觉就像…

(*以上建议用游戏骨头原音√*)


LOSING SOMEONE YOU LOVE.

失去了一些爱你的人


LOSING EVERYONE YOU LOVE.

失去了所有所爱之人


BEING ALONG AND SCARED.

变得孤独而害怕 恐惧着一切


……


EVERYONE DESERVESS A SECONG CHANCE.

每个人都应该有第二次机会


…THAT INCLUDED SANS

…那当然也包括SANS


*His eye glows brighter.)

(*他的眼睛变得更明亮了。)


Stop it, human.

停手吧人类


It's your fianal chance

这是你最终的机会


If you continue to go your own way, 

如果你再一意孤行下去


The end will be miserable

下场会很悲惨


Are you afraid?

你会害怕吗?


For be the same dust as my friends

为成为和我的朋友们一样的尘埃


A knife in hand, vainly attempt to destroy everything

手里拿着小刀,妄图毁灭一切


Is this the whole meaning of your existence?

这难道就是你存在的全部意义?


I know you will come, whether I won't give up

我知道你会回来无论如何我不会放弃


Stand here and beat you back again

我会站在这儿再一次打退你


Until you stop trying

直到你不再尝试


or I am dying

或者我死


Go ahad and fight me if  you're able

有本事的话就来攻击我啊


you'd better know taht I'm invincible

你最好知道我是难以战胜的


Winthin my SOUL, something now is reminding

我的灵魂里,此刻有什么让我记起


And the good memories are gradually fading

并且美好的回忆正在逐渐消逝


Depart from here while it's still a chance

趁着还有选择尽早离开吧


or eles we'll just fight to the death

要不然我们只能战斗到死


But I had to stop you before you got any deeper

可是我必须得在你深陷以前拦住你


So let's fight in the hall when it is coming the twilight

因此当黄昏来临之时,让我们在大厅里战斗吧


I saw you are made

o-o-o-o-o-f

我看到你由


L-O-V-E

L-O-V-E

暴力指数组成


L-O-V-E

L-O-V-E

L-O-V-E


L-O-V-E

L-O-V-E

L-O-V-E


this is where it stops

这里是终了之地


this is where it ends

这里是完结之地


You made my friends all disappear

你让我所有的朋友消失


Then stand in front of my bones

然后站在我的骨头面前


Take out your DETERMINATION

掏出你的决心


Expect me tame to die.

指望我能乖乖送死


Well, I can only say that this is no way

好吧我只能说这不可能


After all you didn't spare SANS

毕竟你没有放过SANS


So it's not negotiable

所以没得商量


Go ahad and fight me if  you're able

有本事的话就来攻击我啊


It is no doubt that I am invincible

毋庸置疑我是无敌的


I see that we could had a happy ending

我看见我们本来可以拥有一个好结局


Why my tears are uncontroll to flowing?

为什么我的眼泪控制不住地流淌?


I never understood killing, and I won't know forever

我从来不懂杀戮,以后也不会


Look back at how you killed them one and other

你该回头看看你是如何一个接一个杀死他们的


There's no more the game,

游戏已经结束了


No more the MERCY.

没有仁慈了


This is YOU DESERVE

这是你罪有应得


I saw you are made

o-o-o-o-o-f

L-O-V-E

L-O-V-E


BUT I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU

但是我依然相信你


L-O-V-E

L-O-V-E

L-O-V-E


BUT I STILL  BELIEVE IN YOU

但是我依然相信你






Fin.


所有“  ”部分均摘改自DF原台词。

所有黑体部分均为加重情感(?)。


按道理来说PAPY的词应该全部大写,但是容易引起观看不适所以做出如上调整…√


“I will march forward with their last wishes

    我会继续向前带着他们的遗愿

    And you will fail because of your evil deeds

    而你则会失败因为你的恶行                                ”

这两句本来也挺喜欢的结果一不小心打多了只能含泪砍掉(。)



P.S:这是俺初次填词,填的不咋滴给大家献丑了orz

非常感谢您能看到这里wwww

以及如果可以的话能留下您宝贵的修正意见吗(包括语法啥的)?拜托了!!!

评论 ( 6 )
热度 ( 76 )
  1. 共5人收藏了此文字
只展示最近三个月数据

©  | Powered by LOFTER